Friday, February 20, 2009

Welcome to the Tabernacles of God Web Site!

It is our desire to share the beauty and comfort the very vision of our places of worship can bring to all who are blessed to view them. Over the past ten to fifteen years of my travel around the United States I have always been uplifted by the warmth and reassurance a place of worship provided for me in unfamiliar places.

I dreamed of just taking pictures for personal joy. Upon sharing this dream with my prayer partner, he provided the means and encouragement to allow the dream to become reality, and, I can share my joy with all who wish to enjoy. Our house of worship is a real part of the Kingdom Building network and belong to the entire Kingdom.

I pray you too will find joy in the Tabernacles.

Abundant blessings,
Minister Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment